Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13/12

Today is Friday 13th, Honey you know how careful we always were..haha. No matter what the day or date I miss you. Believe this, I actually got out today. It was brrrr cold, I went by the cemetery, I went to the bank, and then I went to Wal-Mart. I took the telephones back that Dialyn and Glen had given me for my Christmas gift. I liked the ones they gave me just fine. We have to have a wall telephone. I took those back and bought two others, one of them is a wall telephone. I bought detergent and a few other things I needed. I was out of calcium, so I got that. I then stood in line at the check-out. I did good, I did not go to the McDonald's for a mocha although I really did want one. I had thought I would go by Home Plate for a dinner I talked myself out of doing that. I knew I had something at home I could fix and it was very cold. I thank the Lord that the wind wasn't blowing bad when I left Wal-Mart. It started blowing hard when I was at the cemetery so I covered my jaw and got in the car. They have put grass on the gravesite. That is the only green spot in the cemetery. Honey, I wonder will I ever stop missing you? Everyone says I will but I can still see your face so plain and it is still hard to comprehend, you gone. All I do know for a surety is that I still do miss you and I love you and I still miss hearing, I love you from you to me............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment