Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30/12

Here I am, Honey, back to all is well....almost. I already said the girls and I had a great time. In them thar mountains. Of course, we had Rylan, he can keep a person laughing. You would really enjoy him. I wish you had been able to have more time with the greats.      My heart hurts to think of how little time you were able to spend with them.     Allison has gotten moved in here with me. She has alot of "stuff". I haven't got it all figured out, as yet. I know we will have to use the shed. Probably have a lot of re-arranging to do out there also.       I changed my mind about going to TN with Fay and Bryon. I have been taking medicine since Friday and the cough is still hanging in.     I got all my colored clothes washed today. That's about all I have done. I did cook a chicken pot pie to eat.      Well only one more day of January. Seems kind of funny to realize how fast this month has gone by.       I miss Milton, to think he is gone is unbelievable. Not as much as thinking of you gone. I still have a hard time thinking that you have left me forever. I will have to keep reminding my heart that you are still there, even if you are gone. Try to keep the pain from being unbearable.      Not much to say, except that I miss you and that I love you, Honey.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment