Sunday, January 15, 2012

1/15/12

Ben I have never written my note to you this early. I usually like to do it late in the evening or at night. I went to church this a.m., had one get baptized. Everyone is thrilled about that. After church I went with the Honeas' and Moores to the chinese buffet. Bro. Honea's sister is here visiting with the Honea's, so naturally she was with us. We sat at the same table that you, me, David and Bro. Honea sat the last time we went there to eat. I was thinking how your head got cold and you were so ready to get out of there.     I guess I will be going over to stay with Icy for a couple of nights. So after church I will drive there. I promise to be careful. I know how you always were about me driving after dark. The days are getting longer so it isn't dark as early.    I went by the cemetery on my way home. Haven't been able to get a nap and it is about time for church to get started. So I am going to get up from here and get moving. Not before I say I miss you much and Honey I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment