Saturday, January 21, 2012

1/21/12

Oh, Ben, we lost Milton today. Lisa was at the hospital with them yesterday evening. Dale asked her to sing for Milton. Lisa said what do you want me to sing? His reply, "what Ben liked". She sang Amazing Grace for him. Of course she will be singing at the funeral to.      Sis Janelle, Bro J.C. got here this a.m. a little past 9. We had lunch at Arby's. Tonight I took them (Ulmer and Clara) to Logans for a steak dinner. I used your fathers day gift certificate plus to may the bill.      Honey, loosing MIlton breaks my heart. I was really worried about Icy. I called them tonight, talked to June and Icy. They both sounded good. Debbie will be coming up , at least Monday, may be tomorrow. Duane may get to come with her. I hope so.      23rd will be 4 months since you left. It is almost like when we lost Merle and Lynn 3 months to the day.       I am going to get a shower and get to bed. Janelle and J.C, Ulmer and Clara are all already in bed.  Sweetheart I miss you and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment