Friday, January 20, 2012

1/20/12

Honey, here I am again, with pain. Lisa called a little while ago to say Milton probably wouldn't make it thru the night.I already was remembering our days 4 months ago, to hear that is about more than I need. June was getting Icy ready to go to the hospital when I left there today coming home. Clara and Ulmer will be coming down tomorrow. Clara called to tell me that. I am not sure what I should do about Janelle and her husband. He is supposed to preach at the church Sunday. I wish someone was here now, but oh well, what's new.     It is hard for me to write right now. I am thinking of Icy and June and Dale. My heart goes out to them. My own memories are still so fresh. My own pain is still very new to me.       I do know that I miss you much. I prayed for MIlton awhile ago, asking if God would heal him.....do it for you. Honey, I love you more than could ever be said............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment