Saturday, January 14, 2012

1/14/12

Here I am ready to write you another note to tell you that I miss you and that I love you, Honey. The day was cold although I did walk down to the mail box, just some junk that came today. When you don't have bills coming in there is only junk. We have had plenty of that in the past years.      I called the hospital to check on Milton but I never did get anyone. I did not call the house. I don't know who was with Icy today.  I talked to Lisa a little while ago (couple of hours or so) she was going to call Buster. Evidently Milton is doing great. That is very good news.     Believe it or not sister-in-law Clara did not call me today.  You know we never have minded anyone calling.         Yesterday was my sister Ruby's birthday. I thought of her and my other 3 sisters. I still miss them. It would be so nice to have Merle or Lynn to call and talk for hours, as only they could do.       No, I did not do much of anything this day. I did work a few puzzles.      Sister Clara called this afternoon. We talked for awhile. Bro Sammy had to have surgery just before Christmas. She said he went back to work before the dr. told him it was okay, a workaholic is he.      Well I don't have anything to write about today. I can't let a day go by without telling you what is going on with me. I like to tell you, as always, what I am doing but mostly I just want to tell you how much I miss you. Especially I want to say, Honey I love you...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment