Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1/11/12

I just got home a little while ago. I went to church, after church we stood around visiting. I said I am hungry I am going to get something to eat, David, Jared, Sarah and I went out to get a bite. As usual we sat and talked for awhile. Honey, I went to the hospital this evening to see Milton. It was the wrong thing to do. When I got there I sat in the car for a bit, praying, asking for strength and grace. I knew you would want me to visit him. I could hear how you would be saying, "you need to go up to the hospital to see Milton". Or maybe you would tell me that we, you and I, should go. Like I said it really was a wrong thing for me to do. All the memories of the 5th floor, first Larry but most of all you. I was hurting so bad when I left there, and it started raining hard again, and I really didn't need to be driving. I made it just fine, God was definitely with me. Thought of the old song"Sheltered in the arms of God". I most surely was. I had wanted to go by the cemetery and thought I would make it but it was raining when I left home. It has rained most all day and evening. Icy called around 5, asked me to call her. I think she maybe misses me. I didn't do much today, all the rain, now it is turning  cold again. this Alabama weather!!! Ben I miss you more than I could ever say and I do love you much..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment