Thursday, January 26, 2012

1/26/12

Honey, exactly 4 months since we lay you to rest. My heart has ached all day.     I and the girls, are doing ok, we have had a good day. I watched Lisa, Ashley and Rylan in the pool this evening. Dialyn was not feeling good so she didn't go to the pool. She is in bed now.    We had to turn the dishwasher on, as we were out of bowls already. We don't know if Deb is coming up, I think probably not as we haven't heard from her.       Today would be my mother's birthday. She would be 103 if she was still alive. She was so young when that tornado killed her.      I am still wondering how do I keep going without you. I know you would expect me to do my best and also to take care of myself. Believe me, I am trying to do that.     I keep thinking of Icy, I wonder what she will do. She needs someone with her. I am so blessed to be able to do for myself.       Ben Miller I miss you so much and I love you much, too............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment