Friday, January 13, 2012

1/12/12

Honey, I am late again with writing my note. Not because I haven't been thinking of you. I think of you all the time, you are never far from my mind. Fact is, I didn't do anything to speak of today. I talked to Clara this a.m., called Icy, Buster answered Icy was taking her oxygen treatment. I told him to tell her I called, guess he forgot. I talked to Lisa this afternoon. Nothing else happened, except I worked some puzzles. Actually, Janelle called this a.m. too. They will be coming by for a couple of days next week. I am looking forward to their visit and to her new husband's preaching.  Maybe tomorrow I will be able to get out for awhile. I sure hope so, it is brrr cold today, tonight and most of the next week. Ben Honey, I miss you and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment