Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1/17/12

Honey, I am home. Ulmer and Clara came down to visit Milton and Icy. I came home, they are spending the night here. You know the Miller House is always open for business.       I sat all day with Icy, June got home around 1 p.m. We three ate lunch, I put the dishes in the dish washer and then spent time with Icy (and June). We really didn't do anything today, mostly , as I already said me and Icy just sat around.        Milton seemed to be doing better today. I haven't seen him. I went to see him last Wednesday and it wasn't a good thing. I really don't plan to visit him until he leaves Princeton. They still don't know where he will be going for rehab.     When I am gone from home for awhile, then get back here, it seems I have to face the same ghost all over again. I think I may have already wrote that in an earlier note.    Whatever. I just know that I miss you and that I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment