Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1/24/12

Honey,this has been another stressful day. We got up me, Debbie, Ulmer and Clara. We drank a pot full of coffee, ate cereal. By this time it is o.k.to start getting ready for your brother, Milton's, funeral. Oh Ben that was the hardest thing I ever did. I could only think that it had been 4 months, less a day, since I sat through my Love's funeral. It was an okay funeral, quite different from yours.     The one thing that was the same was Lisa and Ashley singing. They sang "Amazing Grace" and "In the Garden".     They buried him in Shanghia, this is close to Dora. Duane was a pallbearer. after the burial we visited for awhile.    We went by the cemetery, after we stopped to eat, on the way home. I packed a bag and came to Lisa's.   Lisa, Dialyn, Ashley, Rylan, and I are driving to the mountains tomorrow. We will be there through Sunday. I am expecting this to help me immensely. Debbie will be coming up there for the week end. She has been off work for 2 days.   Icy told me now I know how you have felt.     I miss you more than ever. I love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment