Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jan 1, 2012

My day has been  busy. I got up at 7:30 am,  got dressed, drove out to the Spences' rode with Dialyn and Glen to Booneville, MS for Janelle Spence's wedding. It was a good day. The wedding was beautiful but short. Janelle had written a song that was sung and it was very appropiate for the wedding. You would have enjoyed the wedding, the song, the seeing Janelle and her kids. We ate at the receptionm we visited with David, Judy, and Jimmie and their families. I got to visit for a few minutes with Janelle. So you can see the day was very nice. I am still at the Spence home, will be spending the night here. My New Year day hasn't been a bad day. We were on the road for about 6 hours maybe longer. The neuralgia has been bad during the day but tonight it is giving me fits, Dialyn gave me a lortab tablet and I am beginning to feel the effects, you know how these things do me. I about decribed my day good.  I missed having you with us but I won't miss telling you I love you much. Oh, yeah I saw the Clenneys at the wedding,  talked with Sis Clenney for a few minutes. the day was good. I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment