Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1/ 3/ 12

It's still early, it's still cold, I just wrapped the faucet under the car port. I don't know what I would do if they should freeze. I am going to have to use the furnace and gas heater to keep this place from freezing up inside, and me with it. Honey, I went over to the cemetery, didn't stay but a couple of minutes. My jaw started feeling the cold and the pain was going to start up again. I don't feel like I am able to have that severe pain again so soon. Anyway the placque Lisa bought looked good there. Thankful for it. I miss you so, sometimes I wonder how I will make it without you around to call me, to talk to me sometimes, but I do know that I can still look to the hills, which I do.I am writing early so I can get warmed and be ready to go to bed when and if I get sleepy. Of course I think of you and remember so much that went on in our lives. Funny I could read you like a book, yet had no idea you were so sick. You didn't want it known because you were worrying about me. Ben I am trying to take care of myself, you were so afraid I wouldn't. In this   cold weather I know what will happen if I get out in the cold, so I am hanging in the house, mostly. I do feel lonely for you a lot, yet I know that you aren't with me anymore. Your angel is still watching over this home, I believe. I do so little I have nothing much to put in my notes. Sometimes I feel like I want to say, "Ben pray for me" as I used to do. I say again, Honey, I miss you and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment