Friday, January 27, 2012

1/27/12

Ben Miller, I miss you. We are still in TN, Debbie got here today. I am with our 3 girls, plus Ashley and Rylan. We have laughed alot.      The girls are going back to the swimming pool. I am not going, I have been coughing a lot I was sounding bad, so the girls said. Lisa called Sandy today, Dr. Dumas called CVS drugs and ordered some meds for me. The cough medicine has already quieted the cough, of which I am very happy. I had started sounding croupy.   While I am in the room alone I plan to take a nap. My sleep was sketchy last night. I was awake from 3:30 until about 7 this a.m.     Honey, I have thought of every time you were here with me. We had some good times. I especially think of the first of 2000 when we were here. You would remember that time, too. We were waiting to hear what the mri showed, it showed the tumor. That tumor fooled the neurosurgeon. It didn't show how big the tumor was. You wound up having 2 surgeries. What a change that made in our lives. Not too much change until after 2002, after then it was down hill, slowly but surely. I really don't need to think of all that now. The girls are about ready to leave so I will say again, honey I miss you and I love you..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment