Friday, December 30, 2011

Dec 30, 2011

This year is almost over, Honey. Tomorrow is New Years Eve. I got out for awhile today. I went by the cemetery and removed the Christmas stuff. I did leave the star Debbie had bought, I took a lone flower and put there with the flags. Lisa said something about putting the beautiful plaque she had bought on there. I hope she can come over sometime tomorrow and do that. I am downstairs, it is easier to write on the larger keyboard than what it is on the lap top board. Chase gave me a new board for Christmas. I hope I can get it to work on the lap top. Debbie gave me a snuggle, I have it on now. Honey, I really did have a good time  being with all our children, most of the grands and greats. I sure did think of you alot. You loved it when we were all together. You enjoyed the last reunion, my family, your birthday, in '09. I had hoped to have another one a few months ago but it didn't happen. I know that you knew all my neices and nephews, their children and spouses  loved you. Who could help but love you? You were special!!!!  A lot of people loved you and I loved you most of all and I miss you much. The commode is still not working, guess I'll try to buy that inside and see if I can fix it. I need to learn to be a Ms Fixer. Miss you love you......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment