Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dec 29, 2011

Honey, this has been a day without much going on. It was cold, leastways I was cold all day. Finally had to turn the heater on to get warmed up. I didn't get out. I did do a load of laundry. All the Christmas decorations still setting by the front door. Like I said I felt cold so I decided to stay in.  I kept thinking I would go over to the cemetery but didn't even do that. Of course, the same ole excuse I felt cold and didn't go out. I bought a dinner to bring home yesterday, so all I had to do is heat it. I had plenty to eat. Some days it seems I miss you more than ever.  Today has been one of those days. I will probably get out most of tomorrow. Don't want to have another stay at home day. Honey, I love you and I miss you so much...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment