Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dec. 7, 2011

Honey, I am writing my note to you early this evening. I am ready for church, am really looking forward to being there. I miss you so much, thinking about getting you down the stairs (9 of them), getting you across the den and out the door. We really had some times getting out the door. You would always get in the car without any help, when it was you and me getting you in the car. I never could figure why others, who helped  you, seemed to have to tell you so much , they would get impatient. Guess the real problem with that was people was not with you as I was. It has been another rainy, dreary day, and it has gotten cold again. I hate I haven't been able to go to the cemetery as I usually do, I miss that, too. Ashley got cards addressed for me last night, a big help. She drove the Buick home today. The battery was dead, Harold came by and got it jumped off. I am praying God will help them find a car soon, I know they are so ready for one. Butch wrecked his truck a few weeks ago. It is about time to get on the road so I will say again, I miss you more than I can say. I am going to get through this week, with the Lords help, won't be easy. I love you so much and I hate not having you here with me................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment