Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dec 13.2011

Honey, I am still missing you as much as ever, I still love you as much as ever. I am still hurting because you are gone from me. All in all, the day was a good day. The Lord is still so good to me, remember how we would talk of how good God had always been to us. I got a phone call this A.M. from our friend Sis Rhonda, she ask me to have lunch with her. Tomorrow she will pick me up about 11:30 and we will have lunch together. I am excited about that, it will be great I know. You would be smiling about it, too. I got by the cemetery today, after I went to the bank and did a little shopping. I got an early dinner while I was out. So much is happening right now, things I won't write about in these notes. If you were here I could ask you what to do, now I have to try and make all decisions alone, but not before doing some praying. Honey, I am still working on this "alone" business, we always talked about everything. Going alone is so different, after all the years we had together. Whatever we did we would do together, even if I maybe didn't agree, it was a okay. I am going to try and make a few phone calls then get in bed maybe a little early, and pray I will go to sleep. I miss you...I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment