Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dec 3, 2011

Ben, I am here, at last. The Miller Christmas was o.k., I had my bad time as soon as I got there. I could see where you had sat last year, it was so not easy remembering you sitting there, remembering how you would keep calling me when I moved away. You would want something but when I would get up to get it for you, you would call BILL-EE. I got myself together, as I know you would expect me to do. I enjoyed having our children, grands, and greats there. A chance to be near them is still thrilling to me, as it always was, as it was to you, too. Ulmer and Clara are here, they just went to bed, as I am about to do. We three went back by Miltons and Icys for a visit, it was a short visit. They neither one is well now. I am coughing bad again tonight. I coughed last night and some today. Honey, I love you much, I miss you much. I am thankful that I know you prayed for me. Love you..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment