Friday, December 9, 2011

Dec.9, 2011

I love you Ben Miller, but you are gone from me. I have been trying not to think about the date, not to think about us. I can't help it. I keep thinking did this or that or something else cause you to have a problem. Why did you get to the point where you couldn't walk as well as usual? Why did this happen? Don't you know how I feel with you gone? I am just curling up on the love seat at night to sleep, then I have a problem getting to sleep. All because I wonder could I have done better. I truly thought I was doing all I could, but I keep asking myself did I. All this is because tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. Would be 61 years since we said our "I dos". I keep praying, help me Lord to get over another huddle. Christmas just around the corner, my first without you, since 1951. I had gone back to Mississippi, you would be discharged in a little over 3 months, our first baby due in 3 months. Oh how great our lives were. Four beautiful children that God blessed us with. They were exemplary children, according to the principal of the school they attended. I could go on and on, as you and I sometimes would do, when we counted our blessings. Wish I could say again "pray for me, honey". I miss you so much tonight, We never had any big celebrations, but we had each other, that was enough for us. I miss you, I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment