Friday, December 2, 2011

Dec. 2, 2011

 Honey, I miss you. We (Debbie & I) went by cemetery this afternoon, Debbie liked my little Christmas item I had put there. I will be so happy when we get the marker up. I wish you could see the Holly Tree, we bought lights to put on it. There are so many red berries on that tree, it already looks like Christmas. I don't know if lights will help or hurt its beauty, help I hope. Tomorrow is the Miller Christmas day, looking forward to it, in a way. I am always afraid everyone will walk around me, be afraid of saying anything. What I try to get across to everyone is they don't need be worried to say anything about you. I talk about you to anyone who listens. I may have already written about tomorrow in a note, don't remember. Tot put some new plastic in the wash room window today. He found one of your old black slippers, at first I couldn't remember why it would be there, when I thought about it for awhile I remembered putting it there it had gotten wet I put it there to dry. Honey, as I have already said, I miss you and I love you, I am working hard to get through Christmas. It will be the first Christmas we have been apart in 59 years. Oh, yeah I will miss you even more. Not true, I don't think I could miss you more than I do now because Ben Miller I love you...................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment