Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dec 21, 2011

Wednesday 9/21, I am remembering you on tht day, Ben. You stayed in the room all day. I fixed your usual breakfast and your usual cup of strong coffee. I believe you went back to bed for awhile. I brought a more comfortable chair up to the bed room for you. You had your lunch (sandwich) and a big glass of butter milk. You sat up in the chair for a long while. You never got dressed that day, sat in your robe. For supper I fixed you salisbury steak, potatoes & gravy, green beans, and those little cakes you liked. I ate my supper in the bedroom, too. I think it was probably around 9 0'clock when you said your stomache hurt. First time you had  complained of hurting. Honey, if you ever had pain you didn't tell me. Of course, we didn't even try to get to church that evening. You took your meds about 9:30 and seemed to sleep fairly well that night. I went by the cemetery this afternoon, it seemed when I was leaving, that you wanted me to stay longer. I turned around and went back to the grave site and stayed another few minutes. I have been to church, we had home made soup after church. Sis Honea and I talked for a while after everyone was gone. I didn't get home until 10:00. Honey, I miss you so. Linda and Joe Odom are coming in the morning, they are taking me to lunch. I need to get ready for bed but not before I say I love you, Ben Miller.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment