Monday, December 19, 2011

Dec 19, 2011

Honey, looking at the calendar I realized all the days this week are exactly as they were in Sept. The 22nd is Thursday, took you to ER on 9/22, 23rd is Friday . At 12:35 9/23 your heart quit beating, you quietly slipped from this world to another one. You went to a place of continueous sunshine and happiness, where you can see and walk. My heart breaks all over again each day and especially as I realize each day this week is as the last week you lived. Ben I miss you so much. How could I ever say how much? I can't. Tomorrow 12/20,  Tuesday, you stayed in bed until around 4: o'clock. You called BILL-EE I am ready to go downstairs. When you got to the stairs, you were so tired. I told you to sit on the stair, set the tape player and played the preaching tape. You listened to it again. Preached on 12/22/91...If HE Came Once, HE Will Come Again. That is when I heard you say, Jesus come on, come and get us, I am ready. then, I am so tired. It hurts remembering that evening but I am so glad I did. You didn't mean for me to hear but I did. It won't be an easy week to get through, but I again look to the hills. I didn't go to sleep last night until past 3 a.m. I sure hope I can sleep tonight, I need to get to bed soon, so I will say again I miss you very much and Honey, I love you...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment