Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dec 11. 2011

Ben Miller, you were difinitely the better half of me, because now I feel like I am only, not even, half here. I know how very much I needed the girls with me yesterday. I made it to church this morning, went out to eat with the Hall Family. Afterwards we had ice ceam at this quaint ice cream shop. I got home, only had less than an hour to be back at church. My heart has ached so much, I don't know how to go. I miss you so, Ben. I did get by the cemetery for a few minutes today. I am praying the marker will get down soon. These things take so long.  It is still brrr cold, I am in the den and it is really cold in here. I am hoping for a good night of sleep tonight, it is so hard to sleep when my heart seems to be aching so much. It aches because I miss you and Honey, I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment