Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dec 14, 2011

Honey, Sure wish I had you to talk to. You always seemed to know what one should do in certain situations. Rhonda came over, picked me up we went out for lunch. I sure did enjoy it, enjoyed talking to her. God always knows what one really needs. I got by the cemetery this afternoon, went over to the day care/school for awhile. Then I went to eat with Heidi, her young daughter, and our great, then on to church. Had a good service. There will be a program at church Friday night, the middle and high school children. Of course there will be food and it is always so good. I remember how you enjoyed the good food. There is some excellent cooks at that church. Yummy good. I sure do miss you and sometimes when I stop by the cemetery I sometimes will talk to you. Of course I know you won't answer but it helps to get those thoughts out. Today I told you that you really had wisdom, I need to get more wisdom. The Wise Man, Solomon, said to pray for wisdom, I have done that for years. Now I am asking for a lot more of wisdom. I did get some laundry done yesterday, got the clothes folded and put away. No matter how much or how long I work I am still missing you...and Honey, I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment