Friday, December 23, 2011

Dec 23, 2011

This is Friday 12/23, I have remembered clearly Friday 9/23. That was the day my husband's heart stopped beating. He went to be with the Lord that day at 12:35. My heart has been so heavy and hurting since that day. I am in GA, the whole family except Nathan, Michael, Michelle, and Sharon. That has made this day much more livable for me. We had a time tonight everyone could tell of  something they remembered about you. Mostly it was one of your fishing trips. Harold had some good things to say about that, so did Duane. Cary even had a memory of fishing with you. Glen remembered why he couldn't fish with you. Tot reminded us how you were never wrong. We had a good time with our memories, and playing a game Lisa had . She read a story, mostly about you and we passed a gift around when she stopped reading whoever had the gift could keep it. The gift was $20.00. It has been good being here. All of us Alabamians are spending the night at the Darden house. Everyone will be back in the a.m. for brunch and giving gifts out to the greats. I will probably be up for awhile with the girls. We all missed you. You were always "in the middle" of it all when we were together. We all love you and miss you but I love and miss you most of all...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment