Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dec 20, 2011

Here I am again it's Tuesday night and I am missing you. Honey, I have been thinking  about the Tuesday 9/20, you didn't want to get up that morning. So I made you a bacon and egg biscuit. I fixed you a cup of coffee, put that little table up and got you in a chair so you could eat, You took your meds and lay back down on the bed. You were tired, you said. I laughingly asked why you were tired all you had done was eat. I surely did not realize you could really be sick, you never complained about having any pain. You stayed in bed most all day, well you did get up and sit in a chair, until late afternoon. Then you wanted to come downstairs. That is when you listened to the preaching tape. You ate a good supper and stayed up until around 10. We listened to WXJC, Wayne Wallace. That was always our evenings, listening to the gospel songs he played. Oh I can see you now, how you would worship as you listened, how you would praise the Lord.  That was the delight of my days. Watching you, listening to you. How I wish I could hear you again say, amen, halleujah, thank you Jesus. Allison sometimes was here and she also enjoyed being here, seeing you worship and praising the Lord. I believe that grandddaughter will someday make you very proud and I am so happy!!! Honey, I miss you so and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment