Sunday, December 4, 2011

12/4/11

Honey, I just got home. I looked at the clock, on the way home, and thought again how you would tell me I was not to be out late. You never wanted me to be out driving, after dark, if I was alone. You didn't care how much I would say, " Ben, I am a big girl".It was a forbidden thing, no being out after dark. I went to the church Christmas banquet, I rode in the van to the restaurant, so I only had ro drive from the school, home. I miss you so very much, when I am with a crowd of people, even more. It seems that is when I have the worse time. After the crowd, then alone. I sure miss you being with me when I go to these luncheons or dinners. Plain truth is, I just miss you!! I did win a prize tonight. It is very pretty. Wish it didn't need electricity to glow,  I could put it on the grave. Did I tell you I won a prize at the Sears Christmas luncheon? I did. I love you so much. I have coughed about all day, and I am quite tired. I am going to get ready for bed. But I want to say again, Honey I miss you , and I love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment