Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dec 27, 2011

Honey, I am back home. I have never written you a note this early in the day. I got home at 1 o'clock, unloaded the car. Then I started right up putting away Christmas stuff, and bringing the things we had put away back to book cases, etc. I have got everything lined up at front door to be taken to the shed. I am tired now. I can hear you saying, you need to lie down and rest for awhile. Honey, you really did try to look out for me, you loved me and oh, how I loved you. These last few days are the longest I have been away from home since I got home from the rehab, first of the year. The first year we didn't go to the Dardens' for several days. We were there May 1st, on your birthday, for a couple of days. We went back in June. That was a round trip, there and back in a day. That was the only time you went any place all year, except we did go to the Spences' on labor day. Of course we were both gone from home the first 5 weeks of this year. That was not because we wanted to be, it was a necessity. I still have a few things to do this evening so I am going to write again tomorrow. I miss you and love you much........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment