Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dec 17. 2011

Honey, I am writing you a note early tonight. I am tired, finally under taken the job of cleaning out the drawers in the big bath room. Wow!! I never imagined I had so much I could throw away. I threw away some years of accumalation. I chunked hair rollers, 2 sets of the last rollers I knew anything about plus my really old set from years and years ago. Couldn't tell there was anymore space than before. Anyway, that about says what my day was like. I did get my hair shampooed in between. I am proud of myself. You would be proud, too. I did take time to clean the console (front seat) of the Buick, I also cranked it, let it run for a while, then I did drive it out the driveway, Morningside Drive and came back to carport Beach Circle. It was not a long drive, but it cranked right up, still sounds good and drives good. I have to get it cleaned out next week, for sure. It needs a good wash job, as per usual. Even if I stayed busy today, I thought of you much. I would find something that we used for you or something that was yours, that didn't help me. I know I will always be missing you, it is still so hard to comprehend, you are gone. You left me, even though I was  begging you to get better. I keep reminding myself, he now can see. I wonder what you see, I know it is beautiful whatever. Everything about the Lord is beautiful, so I just know you are seeing real beauty. I need to go find something to eat, I know I do not eat exactly right. Oh, well ....I miss you each and every day and Honey I love you..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment