Monday, December 19, 2011

Dec 18, 2011

Ben, Today is been a good day. Went to church, had a great time worshipping and praising the Lord. The  whole service was good, as per usual. Allison was there, that made it all the more wonderful. It was all the way you would have loved. After service Allison and I went with the Halls' and Honeas' to eat.  I then went by the cemetery, on home, and even got in a short nap. Was back at church at 4:30, had a music recital, ate chili and donuts, then back into church for a Sunday night service. So you can see that it really was a good day!!! Also it was a beautiful sunshiny day, not so cold. In a few minutes it will be Michaels birthday. I saw a picture Duane put on fb of him and Michael when Michael was a only a few days old. I have one some place of you, Duane and Michael asleep on the couch, talk about like father, like son. As I was on my way home passing the cemetery, I hurt so bad, thinking of how much I miss you. Honey, I wonder will I ever not miss  you, I think not. Neither will there be a time that I don't love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment