Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dec 10, 2011

Honey, This is the day, our 61st anniversary day. Lisa came over this A.M., we went to Cracker Barrel for brunch. Dialyn, Glen, Kai, and Kamilla met us there. Glen had to leave to go to work, the rest of us went to Vickies' house for Zoeys birthday party, we stayed for a little while and then we went to Target to shop. Dialyn and the kids went home, Lisa and I went on to the church to the ladies christmas party. We stayed busy, not so busy that I couldn't have my time to cry and mourn you. Honey, I miss you so much. This was our day and you were not here with me. I pray I can learn to live all alone. I am so thankful for our girls, for the way they look at my situation, and are there for me. You know Debbie was here last week and went to the Miller Christmas with me. I know our son would be here, too, if he could be also Sharon would probably be here. I pray for good jobs for them and another car. Lord, please let My Ben know how much I miss him and love him. I will always be........BILL-EE                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment