Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dec 28, 2011

Yesterday I was early, today I am late. That is kind of the way my life goes these days, Honey. One sure fact is I miss you whether early or late. I went to the cemetery today, first time in a week. I have missed my trips there too. I got my bag unpacked today, and got clothes I had washed and folded last Thursday put away. I didn't get any of the Christmas decorations to the shed but I will. I went to a few places looking for a gray skirt to wear to the wedding Sunday didn't find one. I then went to the Home Plate Diner got some vegetables, to eat, for my evening meal. I even bought another dinner to have for tomorrow. It was still a little early so I drove around Hueytown before church time. We had a good church service tonight. I got home from church around 9. Still up, thinking I will get to bed soon. I am still living in the living room and kitchen. The commode, in the hall bath room is broken, makes it a little hard on me. I have to go to the other bath room now. Guess I probably will have to call a plumber to get that commode fixed. Honey, you see how exciting my life is right now. I have to remember I am only a half, because we two were one. I miss you I love you and I don't know how to be at times. I will keep smiling, love you.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment