Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dec 1, 2011

Honey it is about to get close to bedtime. I didn't get by the cemetery today. I hate that, but sometimes it seems about impossible. I did go to the Sears Retiree Christmas luncheon. Saw quite a few of your old comrades, Nix, Brown, Lollar, Benny, the guy from West Blocton. Saw Tommy, her husband. Of course Katie, Minnie, Rose, and Heidi were there. Debbie came down, went with me. She hasn't missed any of the Christmas luncheons since we started going. I wish I could remember the first year we went. All three of our girls were there and their spouses. Duane never got to go to any of them. I liked going to THE Club better than these past three years. It was fine. No complaints on the food. I sure did miss not having you there. Debbie and I got out a few Christmas items and spotted them about the house. I told her I didn't need a tree, don't know how it will be with you missing. I miss you and Honey, I love you so much..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment