Friday, December 16, 2011

Dec 16, 2011

Ben, How I miss you!!!!! I can't say much about the day, definitely not my best day. I was at the church helping a little, tonight was the academys'  christmas program night. Something happened and I went into the church kitchen, the ladies all looked at me. I said take my hand. We held hands and began to pray, Sis Honea said as we were leaving the church (around 10:) that when she opened the door she felt the power of God. Hey, Honey I remember how you loved hearing talk like that. For over 43 years, that was your kind of talk. Oh, yes Honey I have loads of memories of talk like that, that we heard all those years. Yes, you loved it and so did I and I still do. I heard you praying and I knew many times that you were praying for me. You loved me and you wanted me to be strong in the Lord always, so you prayed for me. I miss sharing our devotion after breakfast, I have it alone, not really alone God is there. I made it by the cemetery today, didn't think I would be able to because it rained most all day. It had stopped raining so I went by, thankful I was able to. I also went by funeral home, the plaque had come in. I got to see it. I had gone by there to pay for the granite, David said it had just come in this week and he showed it to me. I am so glad, they should have the marker down in a few weeks, hopefully. I talked, as always, when I stood at the gravesite. I always say, "I love you Ben Miller and oh how I miss you. As I always do when I write this note.....I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment